As autumn arrives, admire fiery foliage flames on your New England fall tour from Beantown to the rocky headlands of Maine. Scenic drives along Kancamagus Highway, pausing for insights from flora and fauna specialists are the best way to experience this beautiful corner of the US.
- Explore Boston with a Local Specialist
- Visit Woodstock, Acadia National Park and Lexington Green and Concord Minute Man National Historical Park North Bridge
- View Mount Washington
- Scenic Drive along the Mohawk Trail, Kancamagus Highway
- Dive Into Culture Weaving along the Freedom Trail, we delve into the rich history of the American Revolution. Stop at Lexington and Concord, the site where "the shot heard round the world" was fired.
- Dive Into Culture Watch craftsmen create the delicate glassware that has made Simon Pearce glassblowing workshop famous, delving into the art and science of glassblowing.
- Dive Into Culture Visit Acadia National Park, the first National Park established East of the Mississippi.
- Dive Into Culture Make a stop at the iconic Portland Head (Nubble) Lighthouse, the oldest lighthouse in Maine.
- 1 Welcome Reception
- 8 Breakfasts
- 1 Be My Guest
- 2 Dinners
- 1 Farewell Dinner
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Breakfast daily and up to half of your evening meals
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Audio headsets for flexible sightseeing
- All transport and transfers shown
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Optional Experiences and free time
Dream holidays without the stress of the 'what ifs', is what we do. We design our tours so you can experience the world differently. You'll get the personal service, attention to detail and ease you're looking for, while enjoying the unmissable experiences you've always dreamed of. Discover why Trafalgar tours have been trusted by 5 million guests and are proud to deliver the very best tours that you'll cherish for ye ...
|1||Stroll Through The Red Streets Of Boston|
|2||Take A Historical Drive Through New England|
|3||Uncover The Craftmanship Of Vermont|
|4||Discover Charming Stowe and Northern Vermont|
|5||Embrace Autumn Hues In North Conway|
|6||Savour The Flavours Of Bar Harbor|
|7||Trek Through Colourful Acadia National Park|
|8||Take A Panoramic Drive Along the Marine Coast|
|9||Back To Boston And Beyond|